As a result of what we’ve been researching and writing over the last year, Tips & Tricks is a series of suggestions related to a more sustainable lifestyle.
It is about ideas that can be followed or that lead us to reflect on new habits that we can develop in a simple way.
In order to organise our thoughts, we have divided this document into the same categories used on our website.
- Culture, Work and Workplace
- Financial Institutions
- Food and Beverage
- Holidays and Trips
- Purchasing and Recycling
- Waste Management and Reduction
- Climate Change
- From Komoneed articles. Our own articles which always show the sources we used to gather the information shared
- From Paul Mason book, 101 Ways to Save the Planet Before Bedtime, Bug Club, Pearson
- From TW:In Community. Mainly from its Stats-Data Channel which is dedicated for stats, graphs and other visual data sets
- Images come from Pexels and Pixabay